Madras Curry Kale Chips
Kale chips are a moreish yet healthy snack. Kale is a wonder green packed with lots of nutrients including calcium and iron.
Makes 6 Serves
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 large bunch of Kale (550g/1lb 4oz)
- 310 g (11 oz/2 cups) activated cashew nuts
- 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) filtered alkaline water
- 2 tablespoons Madras curry powder
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Himalayan pink salt or Celtic sea salt, to taste
- Prepare equipment. You’ll need a blender, knife, chopping board, measuring cup, measuring spoons, mixing bowl & baking dish.
- Prepare ingredients. You’ll need curly kale, cashews, Madras curry powder, nutritional yeast, garlic & Himalayan pink salt
- Place all ingredients except for kale in blender.
- Blend of high speed until smooth.
- Wash and de-stem kale, keeping the leaves as large as possible. Drain off all the excess moisture, place in a large mixing bowl & massage with Madras curry sauce.
- Spread the kale on baking tray in a single layer and bake at 160 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. Dehydrator Option: Dehydrate for 4–6 hours at 40 degrees Celsius until crispy.
- Serve with a healthy dose of good vibes.
For a step-by-step visual guide please see gallery below.
Need ingredients? Visit our friends at Wholefoodshouse