Strawberry Nut Mylk
The creamy pink strawberry drink is filled with beautifying goodness from healthy fats, antioxidants and vitamins A and C. It’s delicious and a great one to get the kids involved with making and then enjoying!
Serve 1 – Makes 500ml
- 155 g (5. oz/1 cup) activated almonds
- 750 ml (26 fl oz/3 cups) filtered alkaline water
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar, or 2 pitted medjool dates
- seeds from 1 vanilla bean, or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 g (5. oz/1 cup) strawberries
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt or Celtic sea salt
- Prepare your equipment. You’ll need a knife, chopping board, blender, measuring cup, measuring spoons, mixing bowl, nut mylk bag and a serving glass.
- Prepare ingredients. You’ll need almonds, medjool dates, vanilla extract, strawberries, Himalayan pink salt & filtered water.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until super smooth
- Sit nut mylk bag inside mixing bowl and pour blender contents through. Squeeze out mylk. You can save the pulp for other uses. (nut mylk pulp tip)
- Pour into serving glass along with some good vibes. Drink and enjoy!
For a step-by-step visual guide please see gallery below.
Need ingredients? Visit our friends at Wholefoodshouse