Carob & Vanilla Chia Pudding
Chia seeds are loaded with nutrients, including calcium, iron, protein and healthy fats. They are flavourless on their own, which actually makes them very versatile, as they take on the taste whatever you soak them in. Chia puddings are a very quick, convenient and filling breakfast option that will keep you energised all morning.
Makes 4 Serves - Enough for the week
- 1 litre (35 fl oz/4 cups) carob & vanilla almond mylk
- 100 g (3. oz/⅔ cup) chia seeds
- seasonal fruit, to serve
- Prepare equipment. You’ll need a knife, chopping board, measuring cup, a spoon and a serving bowl.
- Prepare ingredients. You’ll need chia seeds and batch of mylk from the ‘treats’ section of our menu.
- Whisk the almond mylk and chia seeds together in a bowl for a few minutes, to prevent lumps forming. The chia will soak up the liquid; keep stirring until the mixture thickens. Leave to set in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Decorate with seasonal fruit to serve.
For a step-by-step visual guide please see gallery below.
Need ingredients? Visit our friends at Wholefoodshouse