Strawberry & Banana Smoothie Bowl
This recipe is so colourful, delicious, quick and simple. The added chia seeds provide significant amounts of iron, calcium and protein so you can rest assured you’re enjoying a well balanced meal. The best part is it will give you enough energy until lunchtime.
Serve 1 – Makes 500ml
- 200 g (7 oz/1 cup) chopped frozen banana
- 150 g (4 oz/1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 150 ml (10. fl oz) filtered alkaline water
- Seasonal fruit for serving
- Prepare your equipment. You will need a knife, chopping board, blender, measuring spoons and a serving bowl.
- Prepare the ingredients listed in the recipe.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, adding the fruit first so it catches the blades for easy blending
- Blend on high speed until super smooth
- Pour into a serving bowl along with some good vibes
- Top with seasonal fruit to serve. Enjoy!
For a step-by-step visual guide please see gallery below.
Need ingredients? Visit our friends at Wholefoodshouse